Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Kamryn's 2 ~ Holy Cow ~ That was fast!

I can't believe she is already 2. Where did my baby girl go? And she has all the prissy attitude that comes with a 2 year old girl. She is always so animated. I love to capture her faces with the camera when I can. Here are some pics from her family present opening. She will get a cake with Caden on Sunday. So more pics to come then. Sorry about all the birthday pics, but fall is a happening birthday bash around the Lemkes.
That rag looking thing on top of the box, Caden made on a field trip to the heritage center in Logan.

Kamryn loves attention, especially when she has the full attention of all of her brothers and they are laughing at her. It just encourages the behavior. The boys always laugh when she is making faces.


Kami loves pushing her new doll in her stroller as well as drag her by her hair with other toys being pushed in the stroller.

7 comments:

Gardiner said...

Holy shmokes! She is freakin cute! Cute blog too!

Desiree Hansen said...

Yeah... I am so glad you are blogging! I love your blog, just as I knew I would. Your kids are so cute. I'm excited to see and read about all you guys are doing!

Annie said...

Holy birthday bash! I want to come for cake and ice cream!! Those kids just get cuter and cuter!

Maria said...

I have to agree with Des. I think you're a natural choice for a blogger! You're such a fun, creative mommy! Cute pictures!

Britney said...

How fun Marci, I can't imagine having to do so many parties so close together! She is just the cutest...those faces are cracking me up! :)

Monica said...

Ha! I love the face when she's looking at her doll! I can't believe she's that big already. How lucky for her to have all those older brothers looking out for her. :)

Annie said...

I just totally ripped off your counter! It's so cute, thanks!