Sunday, November 30, 2008

*Happy Holidays!*

We had a wonderful Thanksgiving. Several family members came to our house, we had a wonderful dinner. Then we spent the rest of the day digesting, eating more pie, and browsing the black friday ads deciding if it was worth it to wake up early and head to the stores. I think my dad was the only one that dared the morning chaos. Just hoping that everyone else out there had as enjoyable a thanksgiving and is getting ready for upcoming Christmas. I know my kids can't wait!

2 comments:

Annie said...

You should have come to Walmart on BLACK FRIDAY- I needed you!!!

Monica said...

Do I have to give you another picture challenge to get another post out of you?!?! ok, ok... I want to see..... the pictures of you and Greg on the pottery wheel recreating Ghost. I know you have them, mine as well show them off!!