Saturday, November 15, 2008

This One's for you Monica!

OK, here you go, some pics from our wedding over 11 years ago. Just don't make too much fun. I didn't have any professional pictures taken, so bear with the quality. Several family members took pictures for us. The first 2 are from the day of our wedding at a garden reception at Greg's grandparents place. Greg insisted on a white tux, (I still shake my head).










This is at the Mt. Timpanogos Temple.



And this is why Greg doesn't like me wearing high heels.

6 comments:

The Morrill men and Me said...

Thank you Monica! What a fun thing Marci you look great. It is funny what time will do to our wedding pictures. WHITE RULES!!!

Monica said...

WOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOO!!! Look at these hotties!!! You two look awesome, and I have to say... I kinda like the white tux. Hot, hot hot!!!

Gardiner said...

Oh my gosh!!! #1- You look so young!! #2- Love the poofy sleeves on your dress. #3- Greg is such a nut in his white tux, totally striking a pose!! #4- I am so glad you posted this! Now I think that Monica and Annie have to post theirs! HA HA!! This should be good.

Annie said...

Oh man... I would have to ask you to scan my pictures in for me. Jesika- we were married before digital- don't say it! &$#@!!!! I need to go look at our wedding pics..sure they are hot! You guys look darling:)

Britney said...

adorable! Love em'

The Griffin Crew said...

You are darling!! Love the TUX!! You two are so cute!!