Saturday, October 18, 2008

*Dreaded Family Pics*





Well, after 8 years of denial, we finally had some family pictures taken yesterday. My counsin's wife took them for us. She was so good with the kids, it helps when the kids kind of cooperate. We went on Lagoon trail in farmington. A trail that meanders in the woods behind Lagoon, it was beautiful. I am so excited to see the pictures. I will be getting them sometime this next week. I will post some pics here after I get them. Thanks for taking the pics Des!

4 comments:

Monica said...

I'm excited to see them!!

The Morrill men and Me said...

I am so excited to see your family pictures!!! Thanks by the way for leaving your blog on mine:) I would have found it it just would have taken me a while.

Annie said...

When do you get those pictures?! I have been checking your blog everyday:) I'll be patient... I'm so excited to see them.

Jessie said...

Oh that's always fun! We just got Prestons pictures done and that was bad enough so we skipped doing family pictures! Your kids are very cute. I want to see your family pics!