Thursday, October 9, 2008

Tagged - About my Man

Jesika tagged me, love you fer it girlfriend!

1) Where did you meet? Snow College dating and courtship class. I was late on the first day to class and there was one seat left right behind him. I found him very annoying!
2) How long did you date before you got married? First date in October, engaged by January and married July.
3) How long have you been married? 11 years
4) What is your favorite feature of his? His personality.
5) What is your favorite quality of his? He can be so caring and giving, almost to the extreme. Always willing to stop and help strangers along the road.
6) Does he have a nickname for you? Hey you! Na, we kind of just respond to anything
7) What is his favorite food? I don't know if he has a favorite, but he really likes lasagna
8) What is his favorite sport? He doesn't really play any sports, but loves to watch football and basketball.
9) When and where was your first kiss? On his birthday in January after we met, we were watching Rocky and he leaned over and gave me the most wet slobbery kiss. I had never been kissed before and didn't know what to expect or to do. I was kind of grossed out.
10) What is your favorite thing to do as a couple? Just be with each other. It doesn't happen much with the kids. We like to watch the news together, that is about the only time when the kids are asleep and we aren't too tired.
11) Do you have any children? 4 beautiful children.
12) Does he have a hidden talent? He plays the guitar and loves to do pottery.
13) How old is he? 33
14) Who said "I love you" first? He did on our first date. He asked me to Homecoming a week or so after we met, I said yes and at the dance while dancing he told me he loved me. That kind of freaked me out!
15) What is his favorite type of music? Just about anything but twangy country. He really likes the 80's
16) What do you admire the most about him? I love the way he loves me and our children. He is really good with them. I don't give him enough credit and he often gets put on the back burner to everything else going on in our lives. But he does it graciously and only complains after he has simmered for a while on the back burner. He has also worked really hard to get where he is academically. He will be done with his Master's in Special Education this winter. It has been a long hard ride and is almost over. I am really proud that he has stuck to it. It will be nice to have him back from school.
17) Do you think he will read this? Probably not, unless I ask him to.
I tag Britney, Chelsie, and Des.

4 comments:

Gardiner said...

Yeah! I loved it! Funny!! I haven't seen you forever! Miss you!

Britney said...

Thanks for the Tag Marci, I'll do this one soon. I love reading about how people met their husbands. So funny that you freaked out when he said he loved you. ;)

Annie said...

Greg! Way to go with the big fat slobbery kiss! You gotta get what you can get when you can get it! Bet she loves them now!

Monica said...

I want to see a wedding picture of when you two kids were young and passionate. I know you were at one time..... Will you post one?!?! I can start a petition if I need to.