Sunday, October 26, 2008

Halloween Carnival and Super Husband!

So I had a bad work week this week and haven't been around to do much. On Friday, our elementary school was having it's annual halloween carnival and of course all the kids were stoked to go. Greg on the other hand, after finding out he would have to do it by himself because I had to work, was a little skeptical. So while I was getting ready for work, the rest of the house was chaotic as children were running around changing into their costumes and some how becoming the character and acting like it. I had bought a cute lady bug costume for Kamryn, but Greg was concerned she would get too hot in it, so I told him to grab one of the old pumpkin or tigger costumes from years past. Next thing I know, Greg is saying, "Kamryn, if I knew how to put your hair in a bun, I would, but this will just have to do." He made his own costume, a ballerina. (I didn't realize, he had that kind of talent, ha ha!) My sister in law had made the adorable tu tu for Kamryn's birthday, but she was terrified of it and screamed whenever I tried to put it on. But I guess watching her brothers "dress up" changed her mind, cuz she was loving it. What a great husband. The kids had a blast and I had to work. Where is the fairness in that?


Oh and, I should be getting my family pics Tuesday or Wednesday. So I will post some as soon as I get the CD.

5 comments:

Gardiner said...

yeah! how cute your kids are! greg might not be as funny as he thinks, but he sure is an awesome dad! give him a big pat on the back for me! miss you :(

Monica said...

Aaahhh! How cute is that tutu?!?!? Kudos to Gregory for that one. He can dress me up in a costume anytime. That didn't come out right. Tell him I want to be a canadian mountee next year, eh?

Britney said...

Sorry you missed the fun. Your hubby did a great job! I cannot wait to see Josh do our little girls hair one day!

The Morrill men and Me said...

Sorry you had to miss the fun but that is sooooo great that dad would go through all that for them!

Greg said...

I am no super dad or anything. I am just me. There is no secret, however I will make Marci take them out for trick or treating around the block. I think I got the raw end of that deal though.