Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Next~

Here are some pics with Caden. We let the kids pick a sport to play each year.He had been playing soccer, but this year decided he wanted to try Junior Jazz basketball. It has been really fun watching him. He really enjoys it. No he isn't the best on his team and he does a lot of dancing around on the court, but hey if he is having fun, that's all that matters, right? Greg is the coach and he really enjoys that even though he really didn't know what he was doing at first.





Caden striking a pose, and yes his shirt is on backwards and he was dancing around.



Practicing before a game.

This is hilarious! Caden has started taking showers in the morning before school instead of at night, because he doesn't like the morning bed head with his hair. So he showers in the morning and then it is easier for him to do his hair. Well, one night it was time to give the boys haircuts and as Greg went to start cutting Caden's hair, this is what he saw. We asked Caden what happened and he said he woke up this morning and had really bad bed head and before he got in the shower he decided to just cut the bed head off with a pair of scissors. And yes, he did go to school like that, I didn't even notice that morning taking them to school. I'm a great mother, aren't I? Needless to say, this haircut was a really short one to try and cover up his boo boo. And we calmly explained that he just needs to wet his hair to get rid of the bed head and not try and cut it off. He was pretty embarrassed and we all got a good laugh.



4 comments:

Monica said...

Haha! That is priceless, I can't tell you how many mornings I've wanted to do that to Garrett's hair. Greg is so good to coach all these extra things for your boys, what a good dad!

Gardiner said...

Oh my gosh! That is so funny! My little brother Justin has beautiful long eye lashes, and we used to tell him that, so one night he cut his eye lashes super short! HA HA!! I bet Greg gave him that idea, that is totally something he would do

Greg said...

Caden is just like his dad with scirrors. I did that once or twice.

Greg said...

Well I hope that coaching will make up for all my other mistakes I make with my kids, but coaching kids like my dreamers is frustrating but enjoyable. Just a side note for eveyone e would be going to the playoffs if we were in the eastern conference. .500 is our record.