Wednesday, February 11, 2009

So I'm retarded and can't figure blogger out!

So I have posted 3 posts, but they are totally in the wrong order and I can't figure out how to rearrange them. So either bare with them being in the wrong order or scroll down 3 posts and start with the one titled "busy busy busy" then move up to "next" and then move up again to "finally, introducing". Sorry it's so confusing, but hey at least I'm blogging! So have fun manuvering around my blog and trying to figure out my confusing posts. Ha ha ha!

2 comments:

Gardiner said...

I'm so glad that you updated your blog! I love all your pictures and funny stories! YAHOO!! Thanks for updating me on your life

tammy said...

Loved your new posts and all of your pictures. My new address: lifeandcrimesofatrooperswife.blogspot.com